Study in Australia from Nepal – Best Consultancy in Nepal for Australia
Australia, one of the most developed country in Oceania, is the most desired study abroad destination among several international students. Australia is fully developed with all sorts of modern infrastructure and is technologically vibrant nation.
The country provides quality and practical oriented education and career to its students from all around the globe including students from Nepal.
Australia always had been the most popular and sought after study abroad destination among Nepalese students and it has a long history since a two decades. Every year thousands of Nepalese student have flown to Australia in search for better and reliable education degree from Australian University and Colleges.
Some of the most common reasons behind this mass movement is due to their strong educational infrastructure, better quality of living, friendly nature of the local people, off campus job availability and the multicultural society.
Every year Australian government is spending millions of dollars in Education research and infrastructure as a result Australia rank itself as 7 out of top 100 universities in the word offering more than 22 thousand courses across 1100 institution. Likewise, they offer 29 study areas such as language, Art, engineering, information technology, medicine, nursing, business and much more.
Being the English speaking nation its curriculum and courses are all taught in English medium so it’s equally beneficial for students all across the world.
Do You Know?
- Australia is the world’s 14th biggest economy and has 5th highest per capita income in the world according to the index of 2018.
- Australian Universities and Colleges enrolls the third highest number of international students after United States and United Kingdom.
- Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) measures the education qualification in Australia.
- Australia falls under the top 10 happiest country in the world and has high standard of living.
- Australia has more than 40 cities out of which five cities are recognized as best urban infrastructure. Melbourne has been recognized as the most livable city in the world for past 3 years.
- 8 out of top 100 best universities in the world are in Australia and its university education system ranks 9th in the world.
- 5 out of top 30 student’s cities in the world lies in Australia.
- Australian government spends more than $200 million dollars yearly in international scholarships and more than 2.5 million alumni of Australian institutions are making a difference around the globe.
- Australia is the multicultural country having more than 200 spoken languages.
- Australia hold the third highest human development index after Norway and Switzerland valued at 0.939 in 2018.
Why is Australia a most preferred education destination among Nepalese Students for higher studies?
One of the most important reason why Nepalese students from different part of Nepal are highly interested in higher education in Australia is due to their good quality of education. Their University and Colleges degree are quite reliable, globally recognized and their teaching and learning environment are practical oriented.
Australia has a wide range of courses and syllabus to its international students where the students has an option to choose their desired courses out of 2200 available courses. Moreover, they have more than 1100 educational institution throughout the major cities. Australian laws always strive to protect international students and promotes quality education. Each and every courses are register under CRISCOS which provides a guarantee that your selected courses are of high standards.
To Sum up, what makes Australia a better education destination to students from Nepal are
- Better and Improved Lifestyle
- Safe, Friendly and Multicultural Society
- Similar Climate as of Nepal
- World Class Education and Wide Range of Institutions and Courses
- Flexible Visa Policy
- Cheaper Living cost in compared to UK and USA
- Off Campus Work Flexibility and Post Study Work Visa Policy
- Globally Acclaimed Education Degree
Requirements and Qualification needed to apply a Student Visa to Australia from Nepal
- Minimum 12 Year of Schooling in Nepal (at least +2) for students who wish to apply Diploma or Undergraduate Degree
- Australia Accept only four years bachelor Degree if you wish to apply for Master’s Degree
- You should have secured at least 55 percent marks in your academic result. Also, if you have scored first division or distinction it is always an advantage.
- You need to have a good IELTS score at least 6.0 for Bachelor Degree and 6.5 for Master’s Degree
Are you allowed to work while you study in Australia?
Yes, you can work while you study in Australia in order to support your tuition and living expenses. Student Visa policy will allow you to work at least 40 hours per fortnight during your course in session while there is no any restriction during any holidays, vacation, and semester break. Working part time or full time not only will assist you financially but it will increase your work experience in related field of study.
What are the required documents in order to process student visa to Australia from Nepal?
Following are the documents which are most necessary to apply Australian student visa.
- Academic Certificates
- Photocopy of Passport
- Visa Application Form
- Identification Card Copies
- PP size photo (Should not be older than 6 months)
- IELTS score Sheet
- Police Report
What are the required financial documents in order to apply student visa from Nepal?
- Required Financial Documents includes, Source of Funds and Proof of Cash Deposits
- What are the medical documents needed to apply Australian education visa from Nepal?
- Following are the Medical Documents
- Lab Test Reports
- Proof that the student has overseas student health cover for the total duration of student visa
How much does it cost to study in Australia from Nepal?
The average tuition fee for undergraduate international students is approximately around $24 thousand annually while for master’s degree students are required to pay in an average around $16,500 to $23,500 annually.
For doctoral and PHD degree its might range around $11,500 to $30 thousand.
Step by Step Guide to process Australian visa application from Nepal
Processing your student visa to Australia is easy and simple. All you have to follow the guidelines and steps which we provide you.
Enroll in IELTS Class and take and IELTS Examination Date. After the completion of IELTS Results, you need to verify your academic documents. Your educational certificated are then forwarded to University and Colleges you wish to apply for offer letter. Once the offer is accepted your need to pay your tuition fee and collect ECOE.
You have to complete you medical test and biometrics and wait collect your student visa to Australia.
Contact us for more details and step by step guidance for you student visa application